Who are we and what do we do?
We are the centre for surgical care dialogue.
The PRNABC is a voluntary BC-based, non profit group of professionals who promote, advocate, collaborate and educate to provide the highest level of perioperative care for our communities.
- Professionalism - we work together professionally to promote and advance our specialty
- Respect - we recognize the worth, quality, diversity and importance of each other and the patients we care for
- Nursing Knowledge - we are committed to education and research as essential components guiding our practice
- Advancement - we strive to achieve excellence in perioperative practice and activities which influence our group
- Best Practice - we strive to provide the highest quality evidence based practice and activities which influence our group
- Collaboration - we collaborate within our specialty organizations/agencies and other disciplines that impact our practice