Job Posting: Operating Room Registered Nurse
Interior Health Authority
Operating Room Registered Nurse
Interior Health invites applications for the role of Registered Nurse (RN), Perioperative (OR). We are looking for knowledgeable Perioperative prepared RNs with experience in the delivery of client–centered care and with interest in joining our Operating Room Departments and Teams located in communities of the Southern Interior of BC.
• Penticton Regional Hospital | Penticton BC
• Kelowna General Hospital | Kelowna BC
• Vernon Jubilee Hospital | Vernon BC
• Royal Inland Hospital | Kamloops BC
• Cariboo Memorial Hospital | Williams Lake BC
• Shuswap Lake General Hospital | Salmon Arm BC
• Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital | Trail BC
• Kootenay Lake Hospital | Nelson BC
• Elk Valley Hospital | Fernie BC
• East Kootenay Regional Hospital | Cranbrook BC
• Creston Valley Hospital | Creston BC
Vacancy Types: Regular Full-time, Regular Part-time, Temporary and Casual positions are available.
Salary Range (Hourly Rate): $35.53 to $46.65
Schedule: Rotating Days of Work | Evening Shifts require on-call
FTE: Up to 37.5 hours per week
Benefits: An attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects await the right candidates. Along with an attractive wage, we offer one of the best comprehensive benefit packages (100% employer paid) in Canada. Full Time positions offer paid annual vacation starting at 4 weeks (20 days) up to a maximum of 7 weeks (35 days). We also offer an attractive defined employee pension plan, disability and life insurance, and options for maternity &/or paternity leave top-up
Rural Recruitment and Retention Grant Incentive: Available to potential external hires to Interior Health (eligibility conditions will apply).
Relocation Allowance: Financial relocation assistance offered to help you and your family with the move (eligibility conditions will apply).
As a member of an Operating Room team, you will coordinate and oversee the overall care of the client and set priorities, provide clinical expertise and leadership for the plan of care, plan and implement health care treatments and interventions, and assign and delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the healthcare team. Reporting to a Manger, Clinical Operations Operating Room, you will draw upon your ability to establish therapeutic relationships through the use of effective interpersonal and interviewing techniques, ensuring client choices and autonomy in decision making and care planning.
At Interior Health you will find Managers, Clinical Operations, Patient Care Coordinators and a Clinical Nurse Educators to help support your practice. You will find energetic teams of professionals including working with great Surgeons. A position with Interior Health will allow you to challenge yourself professionally while enjoying all the personal pursuits available to you within our fantastic communities and world renowned vacation destinations.
We currently have Perioperative Nursing opportunities across our Interior Health region. Apply today to join our team as we build nursing practices across Interior Health through innovation, progression and dedication.
Apply to this posting to express your interest in a Scrub and/or Circulating Nursing employment opportunity. Our Recruiter will be in touch to support your application and guide towards the best option(s) suitable to the fit the employment opportunity you are looking for.
Experience, Education and Training:
• Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
• Advanced preparation in the clinical specialty of Perioperative Nursing.
• One year recent related clinical experience in the assigned practice environment in an operating room similar in size and scope to the facility.
Carrie Desjarlais - email@example.com
2504697070 ext. 12761