Who can become a member of PRNABC?
PRNABC is the British Columbia provincial council of the national body, ORNAC (Operating Room Nurses Association of Canada). As of July 1, 2014, Once you join ORNAC, you are automatically a member of PRNABC.
ORNAC/PRNABC membership is available to Registered Nurses in British Columbia who are engaged in operating room nursing or a member of the College of Registered Nurses (CRNBC) who are involved in the Perioperative setting and are interested in promoting the purpose of PRNABC.
Student, International, Health Care Professional, Administrative/Government, and Corporate Associate membership is also available.
What does membership give you?
Check out the ORNAC Website plus:
- PRNABC newsletter (2 publications/year)
- A subscription to the Canadian OR Nurses Journal ( CORNJ)
- Reduced Rates at Provincial conferences
- Reduced Rates at National Conferences (not applicable for Associate Members)
- Provincial Funding Opportunities (available following one year of active membership)
- National Funding Opportunities- Bursary, Grants, Awards
- Volunteer Opportunities!
Contact the membership secretary for more information.
PRNABC Membership Secretary
Margaret "Marg" Ducharme
PRNABC Renewing Members
You must join ORNAC in order to renew your membership with PRNABC.